Research and feedback across key sectors led us to develop a forum focused on graphene and its potential uses in commercial applications. After months of extensive research into the material, which is said to revolutionise the 21st century, LBCG launched Graphene Commercialisation & Applications 2013, June 25-26, London, UK.
This event proved to be a great success, providing an invaluable opportunity to gain insights into the works of this miracle material. It provided the framework for industry, research and academia to collaborate in making this revolutionary technological development a market reality.
Graphene Commercialisation & Applications 2013 Fact File:
- Over 150 attendees
- The following industries were represented: Nano Materials, Semiconductor, Consumer Electronics, Aerospace, Automotive, Sport, Defence, Renewable Energy, Intellectual Property, R&D Institutes, Composites, Laser, Mineral, Graphite Mining, Chemistry, Textiles and many more
- Attendees traveled from across the UK, USA, Germany, Republic of Korea, Spain, France, Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Switzerland, Singapore, Norway, Canada, Hungary, Japan, Sweden, India
- Companies represented on the speaker faculty included Chalmer's University, Samsung Techwin, BAE Systems Advanced Technology Research Centre, Nokia, Spirit Aerosystems Europe, Seoul National University, UCLA, Sony, UTC Aerospace, Plastic Logic, Thales Group, Volvo Group, Philips Research, Fraunhofer, MIT, BASF SE, Head, Manchester University, UC Riverside, Institute of Occupational Medicine, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Cambridge Graphene Centre
We then turned our attentions to the USA and hosted:
Graphene Commercialisation & Applications 2013 USA (December 10-11, San Mateo, California) Fact File:
- This was the only event to comprehensively assess the comercialisation roadmap of Graphene.
- The following industries were represented: Consumer Electronics, Academia, Aerospace, Automotive, Semiconductor, Defense, Medical, Chemicals, Audio, Imaging, Energy and more.
- Companies represented on the speaker faculty included MIT, Samsung Techwin, NASA, The Ruoff Group - UT Austin, Exitaxual Laboratory - Georgia Tech, University of South Carolina, UCLA, Hewlett-Packard laboratories, U.S. Army Research Laboratory, IBM, Electro Magnetic Applications, University of Manchester, Park Systems Inc, A.A. Balandin Nano-Device Laboratory UC Riverside, Jefferson Laboratories, Texas State University.
Other Conferences In Our Technology Innovation Series Include:
- 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing Applications Summit
- Storm Outage Restoration: Data Management & Technology Application Initiative
- Smartphone & Embedded Connectivity Vehicle Integration 2014
- Connected In-Vehicle Infotainment Global Summit 2013
- 3rd Annual Distribution Automation & Grid Modernization Business Case Summit 2013
- Connected In-Vehicle Infotainment Global Summit California 2013
Due to the feedback from past delegates and industry demand, LBCG are bringing Graphene Supply, Application & Commercialisation 2014, the next event in the series, to Manchester, the home of graphene.